Nurturing green gives you not just one reason to join in, but a million reasons! Experience the best work environment and location. You will get to work with the coolest and fun loving people here. We do multiple tasks all day which requires a lot of hard work and courage, but we never get bored of it! We're a young company looking for extremely energetic and creative people to help us grow and reach the target. Our target is to work effectively and efficiently.
Role : Manager /Sr. Manager E-commerce / Online Business
Key Responsibilities :
1) Marketplace Management
• To oversee and execute administrative and strategic tasks across all assigned marketplace
channels for India for e.g. Amazon, Flipkart, Cred, Pepperfry , Nykaa Etc.
• Understanding the specific marketplace where inventory is being sold is critical (e.g., competitors, marketplace terms, changes, fulfillment process, etc.).
• Manage Product Listings and Planning merchandising mix on assigned marketplaces.
• Keep the product catalog on the marketplace up-to-date. Upkeep the testing of all the details of
the products uploaded.
• Manage Ads and Promotion campaigns on these marketplace platforms to increase sales -
identify opportunities and execute to lower ACOS and increase sales by using both paid and
2) D2C Management
• Define, develop and constantly optimize digital solutions to meet the goals and KPIs by developing and A/B Testing campaign strategies, landing pages & pricing strategies. Creating promotional offers/ campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
• Continuously increase revenue and the conversion rate of products, including but not limited to product page optimization, store and brand page optimization, content optimization, packaging/ inserts, customer emails, potential marketplace-exclusive deals, participation in sales, etc.
3) Retention & Performance
• Work with the marketing team to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• Sales Reporting (Daily / Weekly / Monthly) with analysis on each channel statistics.
• Coordinate with the Marketplace support team for any new feature or issue resolution.
• Adept at using tools and techniques to manage reviews and ratings and to keep a high sentiment score on all products
4) Social Media Management
• Provide SEO/SEM and Digital Marketing through innovation and process improvements together with agencies (media, SEO).
• Optimization of products on the marketplaces with suitable Keywords, Names/Titles, and
Descriptions from an SEO point.
Skills & Qualifications
• Around/above 5 yrs experience in digital agency or digital marketing area
• Experience in data analysis and developing strategies based on data
• Positive and energetic attitude with an accessible leadership style.
CTC Range - 65-75 K per month
Role : Head - Supply Chain
Key Responsibilities -
1) Purchase Management
• Responsible for end to end purchase cycle right from Purchase Projections to Vendor coordination & Management along with inward logistics
• Work with Management & Design teams to come out with New Launches & be a key driver in innovation & New categories.
• Work with Finance , Sales & other functions to keep Purchase a strategic play n look at keeping cost optimized & Backbone of the organization.
2) Logistic Management :
• Manage Pan India Logistic along with teams & set of processes & SOP’s to keep the function smooth & cost optimized.
• Set up New system in new geographies n able to scale SOP’s across Existing regions to new places.
3) Warehouse & Inventory Management:
• Work with various teams to look that All Dispatches are made as per sales expectation.
• Be a key player in devising n executing Quality controls & new Processes required at Farm to be more effective & efficient.
• Increase co bottom line by reducing Wastages & other cost by bringing better processes & SOP’s along with training.
• Lead complete Pan India team n especially in Central warehouse to make sure Inventory is running without any leakage.
Key Traits & requirement:
• Min 5-6 yr of Supply chain requirement. We are ok to hire Senior Manager/AVP function n over the period go to Head position.
• MBA from Tier1/2 college with knowledge of Team management, advance excel & ERP, negotiations.
• Trustworthy, Go getter attitude & ability to learn n adapt quickly
PS : Our budget for the same is from 9-15 L per annum depending on profile. We can have ESOP included in special cases.
Role : Purchase & Supply Chain Manager
Key Responsibilities -
1) Vendor Management :
• Vendor development & Cost optimization – Closing all commercial aspects with vendors after necessary approvals.
• Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from vendors.
• Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
• Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
2) Inventory Planning and coordination :
• Preparing material requirement plan as per the requirement & discussion with various parties involved. Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
• Preparing the different types of purchase orders & places it.
• Coordinate with warehouse/ Backend staff to ensure proper storage.
• Budgeting funds for procurement and sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of materials & maximum cost savings.
• Generating purchase orders as and when inventory levels reach reorder levels.re.
3) Reporting :
• Preparing monthly & weekly outstanding payment reports & follow ups with finance for payment closure.
4) New Projects :
• Logistics Optimization.
• New Warehouse Setting up.
• New Vendor onboarding.
Skills & Qualifications :
• 5+ Years of experience in Inventory and Supply chain management.
• Exposure in Vendor Management and Vendor Management & on boarding.
CTC Range – 50-55k Per month.
Job Location – Sohna, Haryana.
Role : HR Executive
Job Responsibilities :
Roles & responsibilities :
• Ensure accurate & timely processing of monthly payroll including taxes and other deductions.
• Attendance and leave record management.
• Ensuring adherence to statutory compliances like PF, ESIC , LWF , Bonus etc. & maintain proper record for the same.
• Prepare, review and support HR reporting.
• Preparing reports and MIS on weekly and monthly basis as required.
• Responsible for complete Full & final Settlement process.
• Update the HR data records on frequent basis. Maintaining documents w.r.t joining and resignees.
• Supporting the South team in Trainings and Retail staff hiring.
Candidate Specification :
• Extensive knowledge of payroll function.
• Experience of working in any HRMS & Payroll software would be an added advantage.
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in MS excel is mandatory.
Candidates from south i.e. Bangalore , Hyderabad, Chennai etc would be preferred. (This is a hybrid Role)
CTC Range – 18-22 K per month,
Role : ERP Specialist
Key Responsibilities :
1) ERP Management -
• Be responsible for complete tech integration at NG. Work with diff ERP to get data run smoothly for better reporting.
• Operate and Manager Eazy ERP right from adding codes to creating BOM n getting it run efficiently by getting data sets right.
• Be responsible to make ERP’s more efficient for the entire organization. Working with team leads & management to get reduce human hours in different functions in each division to take better decision making.
• Training, Educating diff functions on various ERP operating in the co. esp. around the backend.
2) Supply Chain Optimization -
• Work on online supply chain optimization by making SOPs, Processes, Training & better efficient way forward.
• Using Technology & power of data to optimize and reduce SCRR & making online dispatch and supply chain more robust.
• Replicating efficient processes across India & training different teams across India for Online & overall Supply chain optimization right from inwards, Packaging, Outward & returns.
3) MIS Reporting -
• Create new dashboard and efficient reporting methods to the management using better BI tools.
• Creating regular weekly monthly reports required by management on imp key matrixes around Inventory, Purchase, sale etc.
Skills & Qualifications :
• 3+ years of ERP implementation experience.
• Should have worked on ERP which is designed for Inventory and Sales domains.
CTC Range – 40-50k Per Month.
Job location – Hybrid
Role : Data Analyst
Role Overview: The incumbent will be responsible for daily reporting, automating reports and processes, providing data-driven insights & analysis, and driving strategic projects.
Key Responsibilities -
• Be on top of and publish critical business and product metrics on daily basis and help optimize conversions and drive efficiencies.
• Take complete ownership of reporting areas and work on simplifying, optimising, automating & evolving those areas.
• Proactively analyse data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
• Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources..
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency & quality.
• Develop & execute database queries and conduct analyses.
• Work with cross functional stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs.
• Drive strategic projects, as and when required.
• 4+ Years’ Experience in similar role.
• Advanced Excel knowledge, shortcuts, lookups, pivot table, macros, etc.
• Knowledge of SQL queries is Mandatory.
• Knowledge of statistics & experience using statistical packages to analyze datasets (Python, etc) is an added benifit.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Familiarity with BI technologies.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Attention to detail, Strong bias for action, Execution oriented.
• Proven track record of taking ownership of things and delivering results.
CTC Range – As per the Industry Standards.
Job Location – Hybrid
FOR ANY QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ms. Shaily Taneja