Nurturing green gives you not just one reason to join in, but a million reasons! Experience the best work environment and location. You will get to work with the coolest and fun loving people here. We do multiple tasks all day which requires a lot of hard work and courage, but we never get bored of it! We're a young company looking for extremely energetic and creative people to help us grow and reach the target. Our target is to work effectively and efficiently.
Role : Head - Supply Chain
Key Responsibilities -
1) Purchase Management
• Responsible for end to end purchase cycle right from Purchase Projections to Vendor coordination & Management along with inward logistics
• Work with Management & Design teams to come out with New Launches & be a key driver in innovation & New categories.
• Work with Finance , Sales & other functions to keep Purchase a strategic play n look at keeping cost optimized & Backbone of the organization.
2) Logistic Management :
• Manage Pan India Logistic along with teams & set of processes & SOP’s to keep the function smooth & cost optimized.
• Set up New system in new geographies n able to scale SOP’s across Existing regions to new places.
3) Warehouse & Inventory Management:
• Work with various teams to look that All Dispatches are made as per sales expectation.
• Be a key player in devising n executing Quality controls & new Processes required at Farm to be more effective & efficient.
• Increase co bottom line by reducing Wastages & other cost by bringing better processes & SOP’s along with training.
• Lead complete Pan India team n especially in Central warehouse to make sure Inventory is running without any leakage.
Key Traits & requirement:
• Min 5-6 yr of Supply chain requirement. We are ok to hire Senior Manager/AVP function n over the period go to Head position.
• MBA from Tier1/2 college with knowledge of Team management, advance excel & ERP, negotiations.
• Trustworthy, Go getter attitude & ability to learn n adapt quickly
PS : Our budget for the same is from 9-15 L per annum depending on profile. We can have ESOP included in special cases.
Role : Manager /Sr. Manager E-commerce / Online Business
Key Responsibilities :
1) Marketplace Management
• To oversee and execute administrative and strategic tasks across all assigned marketplace
channels for India for e.g. Amazon, Flipkart, Cred, Pepperfry , Nykaa Etc.
• Understanding the specific marketplace where inventory is being sold is critical (e.g., competitors, marketplace terms, changes, fulfillment process, etc.).
• Manage Product Listings and Planning merchandising mix on assigned marketplaces.
• Keep the product catalog on the marketplace up-to-date. Upkeep the testing of all the details of
the products uploaded.
• Manage Ads and Promotion campaigns on these marketplace platforms to increase sales -
identify opportunities and execute to lower ACOS and increase sales by using both paid and
2) D2C Management
• Define, develop and constantly optimize digital solutions to meet the goals and KPIs by developing and A/B Testing campaign strategies, landing pages & pricing strategies. Creating promotional offers/ campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
• Continuously increase revenue and the conversion rate of products, including but not limited to product page optimization, store and brand page optimization, content optimization, packaging/ inserts, customer emails, potential marketplace-exclusive deals, participation in sales, etc.
3) Retention & Performance
• Work with the marketing team to drive customer acquisition and retention.
• Sales Reporting (Daily / Weekly / Monthly) with analysis on each channel statistics.
• Coordinate with the Marketplace support team for any new feature or issue resolution.
• Adept at using tools and techniques to manage reviews and ratings and to keep a high sentiment score on all products
4) Social Media Management
• Provide SEO/SEM and Digital Marketing through innovation and process improvements together with agencies (media, SEO).
• Optimization of products on the marketplaces with suitable Keywords, Names/Titles, and
Descriptions from an SEO point.
Skills & Qualifications
• Around/above 5 yrs experience in digital agency or digital marketing area
• Experience in data analysis and developing strategies based on data
• Positive and energetic attitude with an accessible leadership style.
CTC Range - 65-75 K per month
Role - Marketplace Manager (AM level)
Key Responsibilities :
1) Performance Ads management
• Manage entire Marketplace ad spends right from research, competition mapping, timely bid Mgmt to managing Campaign ROAS & budgets .
• Review n manage with partners complete D2C ad spends across Meta, Google & OTT platforms.
• Strategize and plan for increasing the ecommerce sales.
2) Order Management
• Work with Backend team n overlook complete order management cycle right from timely dispatch to any logistic challenge.
• Handle negotiations and seamless order dispatches.
• Daily operations of order compiling and execution
• Coordinate within the Departments for timely order execution and resolving complaints.
3. Inventory Management
• Work directly with various teams for updating inventory across Platforms .
• Regularly manage inventory across Ecommerce portals and manage promotions.
4. Account Management
• Work with Marketplace account managers to achieve sales & optimize .
• Implement the business strategy and understand the marketplaces
• Communicating with marketplaces to resolve operational issues
• Prepare Daily Sales reports and other MIS reports.
Skills and Qualifications
• Sound knowledge of e-commerce platforms like Amazon , Flipkart etc. for inventory management
• Knowledge of keyword research and competitor research, ads.
• Must have knowledge of Orders Processing, Returns, Claims Handling, MIS Report preparation
• Good knowledge of all e-Commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
• Around 3 years experience of the entire eCommerce operations ecosystem
• Understanding of Competitors performance, e-commerce strategy
• Good knowledge of MS Excel like vlookup, Filters, Pivot, etc.
CTC Range : 35-40 K Per month
FOR ANY QUERY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ms. Shaily Taneja